Digicert User Certificate
- User certificates used for online authentication for individuals using digital certificate and encryption;
- A similar function as an identity card (in relation to identity verification) that contains the name of a subscriber and digits/alphabets of the subscriber’s identity card or passport number;
- It is more secure than username / password mechanism or it can be used as an additional method for authentication;
- Utilises the ATM concept of a token based (Smart Card) and a confidential pin number;
- The digital signature is legally recognised under Digital Signature Act 1997 and has the same legal effect of a traditional signature; and
- Can be used for digital signature and encryption.
PKI Token ST3 is an auto-install model that combines both high speed and high security with 32-bit microprocessor and 128K (64K usable) memory plus 2MB flash memory for auto-installer facility for middleware and token manager tool.
DIGICERT’s softcert 2048-bit is injected to the ST3 Token to provide secure encrypted storage for ID authentication of the user.
Nexus Personal is the cryptographic middleware – the interlinking piece of software that has cryptographic functions (signing and decrypting) in a smart media for personal computers and online applications.
Software digital certificate that can be stored directly on a computer.