- Laws & Regulations
- Certification Practice Statement
- Time Stamping Authority Policy & Practice Statement (TSAPPS)
- Digital Certificate Agreement
- Registration Authority
- Legal Notice
- DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY STATEMENT
Certificate Practice Statement
This Certification Practice Statement (‘CPS’) describes the practices and procedures employed by Pos Digicert Sdn Bhd (‘POS DIGICERT’) in performing its Certification Authority services.
Pos Digicert grants permission to reproduce the POS DIGICERT CPS provided that
- (i) the copyright notice on the first page of this POS DIGICERT CPS is retained on any copies of the POS DIGICERT CPS, and
- (ii) the POS DIGICERT CPS is reproduced fully and accurately.
POS DIGICERT retains all rights, title, and interest (including all intellectual property rights), in, to and under the POS DIGICERT CPS.
You may download the CPS document below at Related Downloads