Help & Support
Covid 19 Pandemic
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES RMCO PHASE - COVID 19 PANDEMIC
In view of the recent Restriction Movement Order as announced by the Prime Minister due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, kindly be informed that only our core operations & support team will be operating daily with certain limitation. Below is the FAQ on our operation activities.
Download File - PDSB - OPERATIONS FAQ ( COVID-19 )
COVID 19 PANDEMIC FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) - last updated 1 April 2020
We strongly recommend for our customers to send in their applications / renewal request through online medium such as emails or via our MYCRS application.
In the event that you need to send in applications via courier / by hand, do inform us via email or telephone call prior to visiting our office in Cyberjaya. You will be required to wear a face mask the entire time you are present in our office. Please note that we are also implementing the following precautionary procedures at the main entrance (Level 3A) during visitor registration:
1. Travel and Health declaration
2. Temperature Screenings
In the interest of public health and safety, the following visitors will not be permitted to enter our premises and will be advised to seek immediate medical attention:
- Visitors with temperatures of 37.5°C and above;
- Visitors who have travelled to the People’s Republic of China (Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau), Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Italy, Iran and other affected countries in the last 14 days; and
- Visitors who have had direct contact with any suspected or confirmed COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days
Our counter and Helpdesk operating hours are as per below:
Monday - Thursday ( 09.00am - 05.00pm )
Friday - Office is closed, however we still allow for digital certificate applications to be sent to us through online medium such as emails or via our MYCRS application. Meanwhile for technical support we shall provide remote assistance (via team viewer / phone call / email).
Saturdays & Sundays – Our office is closed for business.
Our application process is as below:
*Note: Process will only start once all required documents and payment are completed.
A ) MYCRS (Pos Digicert’s Online Certificate Management Portal)
Available 24 hours, 7 days a week. MYCRS allows for users to self-manage their certificate life cycle.
MYCRS can be reached at https://mycrs.posdigicert.com.my/
Key features include:
- Perform renewal of digital certificate,
- view the status of certificate request,
- re-upload supporting document (if required),
- perform unblocking of USB token,
- view payment history and download invoice,
- perform payment,
- update user profile,
- and change or reset user’s Roaming PIN.
B ) EMAIL OR COURIER - 7 working days.
For application via email
For application via courier
Please courier your application together with supporting documents and cheque / proof of payment to:
Pos Digicert Sdn. Bhd. (457608-K)
No. 8-3A-02, Star Central,
Lingkaran Cyberpoint Timur,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
( Attention: Application Team )
C ) WALK IN
Submission from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- 1 to 2 application(s) request: -- 1 hour for each application to process
- 3 or more applications request: -- Process will be in batch. Our front counter staff will advise you on the estimated time of completion & collection.
Submission after 1:00 PM
- Next working day collection.
Bulk applications (more than 5 and up to 30 applications) will be processed within 5 working days.
Below is the list of our accepted payment methods.
Cash and Credit Card (ONLY applicable for walk in customers)
Company / Personal Cheque, Bank Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Internet Banking (applicable for walk-in, email and courier)
A ) WALK IN AND COURIER
- Please write your name, contact number and company name at the back of the Cheque.
- Please attach the proof of payment such as online banking transaction slip or cash / cheque deposit receipt.
B ) EMAIL
- Please attach the softcopy of proof of payment such as online banking transaction slip or cash / cheque deposit receipt.
C ) MYCRS PORTAL - ( https://mycrs.posdigicert.com.my/ )
- FPX and Credit Card Payment.
-- You may liaise directly with our Sales team for quotation at [email protected]
-- For SSL applications or related matters, you may contact our SSL Biz Team at [email protected].
Yes. Tax Invoice will be delivered together with your digital certificate. However, if the payment made via Purchase Order, your tax invoice will be sent within 14 working days after you have received your digital certificate.
Please note that there might be some additional delay in sending of Tax Invoice during the imposition of Restricted Movement Order.
Pos Digicert has several root keys. You can download them from Pos Digicert’s website:
- Access the following url:
- Choose to save the certificate file to a location on your machine.
To unblock, please courier your token / smartcard to Pos Digicert together with media return form form.
For token users you may perform the unblocking process via the MYCRS portal itself.
You need to re-apply for your certificate. Please fill in revocation request form and submit the documents as per the new digital certificate application process.
Yes. The individual / agent would need to bring a signed authorisation letter together with the complete documentation for the digital certificate application.