Help & Support
SHOULD YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE?
Kindly contact us
Install SSL using IBM HTTP Server
Starting and Using IKEYMAN
To start the IKEYMAN graphical user interface:
- On AIX, Linux, or Solaris,type ikeyman on the command line.
- On Windows, go to the start UI and select Start Key Management Utility.
Install Entrust Root and Intermediate CA Certificate(s)
- Start the IBM Key Management utility, IKEYMAN.
- Open the key database file that was used to create the certificate request.
- Enter the password, and then click OK.
- Select Signer Certificates and then click Add.
- Click Data type, and select a data type, such as Base64-encoded ASCII data. This data type must match the data type of the importing certificate.
- In the Key Management panel, go to the pull-down menu and select Signer Certificates.
- Browse to and select the file L1Croot.crt (if you get a message that this certificate has already been installed just continue).
Install the SSL Server Certificate
- Start the iKeyman GUI using either the gsk7ikm command (UNIX) or the strmqikm command (Windows).
- Choose Open from the Key Database File menu. Click Key database type, and select CMS.
- Click Browse to navigate to the directory containing the key database files.
- Select the key database file to which you want to add the certificate. For example, key.kdb.
- Click Open.
- In the Password Prompt window, type the password you set when you created the key database and then click OK.
- Select the Personal Certificates view.
- Click Receive.
- In the Receive certificate from a file window, select the data type of the new SSL certificate. For example, Base64-encoded ASCII for a file with the .arm extension.
- Click Browse to select the SSL server certificate file entrustcert.crt.
- Click OK.