Help & Support
SHOULD YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE?
Kindly contact us
Install SSL in BEA Weblogic
Install SSL certificate
- Use the following command to install the PKCS#7 certificate into your keystore. You MUST use the same keystore used for your private key and CSR.
- You MUST you the same alias used when the keystore was created, in this case the alias used was tomcat
- Enter your keystore password
- You should get the follow response:
- Enter 'yes' and hit Enter.
- You should get the following response:
- The SSL Certificate and intermediate cert are now installed into your keystore.
keytool -import -trustcacerts -alias tomcat -file your_site_name.p7b -keystore mykeystore.jks
... is not trusted. Install reply anyway? [no]: yes
Certificate reply was installed in keystore
Configure the Identity and Trust keystores
- Use the WebLogic Server Administration Console to configure the identity and trust keystores. See Configure Keystores in the Administration Console online help.
- Reboot WebLogic Server.