- 2048-bit Root Key Upgrade
- Replacement of 1024-bit to 2048-bit iVEST Smartcard
- gst announcement
- Digicert Operating Hour During Ramadhan 2016
- We are moving
- Announcement of Company Name Change
- SHA-256 migration advisory
SHOULD YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE?
Kindly contact us
2048-bit Root Key Upgrade
15 May 2013
To all our customers
Digicert Sdn Bhd will upgrade the public root certificate from 1024-bit to 2048-bit Root CA structure and hierarchy. This change is in line with industry best practices that Digicert Sdn Bhd follows to ensure the highest level of security for customers. The move to 2048-bit root keys is an industry-wide initiative.
We recommend our customers commitment and cooperation for the migration to the 2048-bit RSA keys.